Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
January 27, 2006
Artist Empowerment Radio: What's New?
With this episode, I give you "Marketing Lessons From an 8-Year-Old Girl" and one very important Do and Don't regarding self-promotion.
And go here to find out why you need to stop making excuses or waiting for your musical situation to be perfect. There's only one way and one right time to get busy pursuing your goals. Hint: It ain't tomorrow!
You can also listen using this nifty Flash player:
Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Smart Viral Music Marketing
- Four Cool Music Web Sites
- Laura Cantrell on Ambition
- Top 10 Music Blog Posts of 2005
- Planning Your Music Revolution
- Another Kick-Butt Music Web Site
- Guerrilla Music Marketing Book #1 on Amazon
- The MySpace Value Debate
- Your Lousy Music Career
- Exposure on NPR's Open Mic
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker