Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
February 21, 2006
Bob's Bargain Book Bin
My first book was published in 1993. It was called 101 Ways to Make Money in the Music Business and has been out of print for many years. I just uncovered a few hidden copies in my office. Grab one while they last at this link. I'll be happy to autograph it too :-)
I also have some slightly older versions of the Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook (with some scuff marks) available at deep discounts. This version was updated in late 2003 and has 95% of the same content as the newest version, which was updated in 2005. Snag one for only $11.95 here.
I also have a great deal on copies of Gilli Moon's I Am a Professional Artist. Check that out here.
Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Marketing That Persuades & Sells
- Light Up, Everybody!
- Clearing Up a Misunderstanding
- Music Law Articles & Legal Services
- Artist Empowerment Radio: What's New?
- Smart Viral Music Marketing
- Four Cool Music Web Sites
- Laura Cantrell on Ambition
- Top 10 Music Blog Posts of 2005
- Planning Your Music Revolution
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker