Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
April 26, 2006
Voice Your Opinions
I'll use the best recordings on my web site and as breaks on my Artist Empowerment Radio podcasts.
Just call (214) 615-6505 and enter 5160 then #. (Your regular long-distance charges, if any, will apply.) After you hear my greeting and the beep, record your message. When finished, hit any number. You'll then have the option of hearing your message, re-recording it, or saving it.
Be sure to include your name, your band or company name, and web site address. Spell out any words or names that need to be clarified. I want to attribute your recording correctly.
Want to hear a fun sample of the best way to leave a testimonial? Click this link: www.audioacrobat.com/play/W0xbN9GQ
OR ... if you're feeling really ambitious, create your own testimonial recording on your own and include one of your songs in the background. Then e-mail the MP3 or a link to it. I'll let you know if I can use it.
P.S. FYI ... my best-selling title these days is, not surprisingly, the new MySpace Music Marketing ebook. But the second most popular title on my web site is 50 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet. Click the links to see what all the buzz is about :-)
Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Beatle Bob and Me - Caught on Film
- Indie Music Marketing Squidoo Lens
- Viral Music Marketing - Doggie Style
- The Hunted Become the Hunters
- MySpace Music Marketing: The eBook
- The Science of Music Marketing & Money
- Push-Pull Marketing, Beatles Style
- The 4 Keys to Music Success
- Music Marketing Scavenger Hunt - Part 3
- Music Marketing Scavenger Hunt - Part 2
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker