Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
October 16, 2006
Bob Pics on Flickr
So far on the site I have:
- Screen shots of my book in the movie "The School of Rock," starring Jack Black
- Pics of people I met at this year's SXSW and previous music conferneces I spoke at
- Shots taken during this year's 48 Hour Film Project (I was a co-writer and actor on my team)
- A picture of me with bestselling author Jack Canfield, Harry the Gorilla, and more.
Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- The Smartest Thing You Can Do
- Win a Free Ride On the New 'Billboard Publicity Wi...
- Cingular YouTube Underground
- Erections and Good Headlines
- Grow Your Music Business
- Terry McBride: Crazy Music Marketer or Just Plain ...
- Can You Hear Me Now?
- MySpace Favorite Friend Adder
- Free Teleseminar Sept 25
- 14 Words or Less
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker