Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
October 27, 2006
Online Music Video Promotion: New How-To Guide
Or how about the regular video clips published by indie artist Terra Naomi? During a two-month period in 2006, webcam music videos she produced in her apartment were viewed 2.5 million times on YouTube. Because of this exposure, Terra sold 2,000 copies of her new CD in eight days.
No doubt about it ...
Video Is Huge on the Internet
Over the past six months video has exploded online. YouTube alone now delivers about 100 million videos a day to its users. And much of it is music.
Are you making the most of this new online music promotion opportunity?
To help you create, promote and profit from online video, I just published a 22-page, info-packed special report called "How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online."
To learn more about it (and get a special discount), please visit this special page:
Here's just some of what you'll find in this one-of-a-kind report:
- 9 ways to produce music videos on a shoestring budget
- 4 places to find indie film directors who will produce your music videos at no cost
- 14 Music Video Themes you can use to create clips your fans will love (many of these will surprise you)
- 28 places to host and stream your videos online for free
Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Choose Your Words Carefully
- Learning From Failure
- Bob Pics on Flickr
- The Smartest Thing You Can Do
- Win a Free Ride On the New 'Billboard Publicity Wi...
- Cingular YouTube Underground
- Erections and Good Headlines
- Grow Your Music Business
- Terry McBride: Crazy Music Marketer or Just Plain ...
- Can You Hear Me Now?
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker