Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
November 24, 2006
Why Am I Thanking You?
With that in mind, I would like to acknowledge the role YOU play in my life and thank you if you have ever ...
- Taken the time to read this blog
- Shared one of my articles with a friend
- Subscribed to my ezine or podcast
- Purchased one my books, reports or CDs
- Attended any of my speaking events
- Encouraged me to keep doing what I do
- Sent me some honest feedback - good or bad
Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Music Promoter from Hell: Clell Tickle
- Universal Sues Myspace for Copyright Violations
- Nova Scotia Music Week Rocked!
- Meet Me in NYC, Nova Scotia, St Louis
- John Legend: Success Without Radio
- Music Business Radio: The Dave & Bob Show
- Knocking Music Fans Off the Fence
- Hits and Misses vs Hits and Niches
- Online Music Video Promotion: New How-To Guide
- Choose Your Words Carefully
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker