Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
December 11, 2006
Get the Music Tips You Want
1) You could read them on web pages (on my site and many others)
2) You could subscribe to my ezine and get them delivered by email
Well, you can still do both of those things, but now you have a number of extra options to get the music tips and inspiration you want. In addition to online articles and this ezine, I now publish a blog, a podcast and video clips -- all free, and all filled with advice and tools you can use to promote yourself better.
Yes, you can enjoy all of these things by visiting the old-fashioned web pages they sit on. But one cool thing about the ever-changing Web is a little thing called RSS feeds.
Just set up a free Google account, click Personalized Home, then click Add Stuff on the right. Near the top, to the right of the Search box, click Add by URL, and enter the feed address of the blog or podcast you want to subscribe to. Add as many feeds as you want and arrange them on the screen to your liking.
Once set up, every time you go to Google, you'll see the latest headlines from all your favorite blogs. It's a great way to get only the news you want.
Your Music Tips Delivery Options
My Music Promotion Blog
Read it on the web here:
Subscribe to the feed using this address:
Get my blog posts delivered by email here:
Artist Empowerment Radio Podcast
Access it on the web here:
Subscribe to the feed with iTunes or another "podcatcher" using this address:
Get my podcast updates delivered by email here:
Note: You can also email any blog post or podcast description to your friends. Look for the "Email This" link at the end of every post.
Other Ways to Reach Me Online
The Buzz Factor Video Channel
The Buzz Factor on MySpace
My event and travel photos on Flickr
Lots of options. Hope you choose one or several of them and stay in touch!
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Ice Storm Music Marketing Video
- New Buzz Factor Ezine Online
- The Power of Taking Action
- Free Music Downloads: The Smart Way
- Sweet Tracks & Cheap Tricks
- Bob's New Video, Podcast & More
- Why Am I Thanking You?
- Music Promoter from Hell: Clell Tickle
- Universal Sues Myspace for Copyright Violations
- Nova Scotia Music Week Rocked!
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker