Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
February 13, 2007
TheBuzzFactor.com's New Look
If you like it too, you can thank Scott Andrew, a Seattle-based indie musician who happens to have a great knack for all things web and tech-related. For years I've been using Scott's site as a great example of all the elements a good artist web site should have. So when it was time to update my own site, I turned to Scott. He not only took on the challenge, he rose to it!
Scott is interested in taking on some other music web design projects, so if you're interested in having him help you with your site, send him an email (Scott AT ScottAndrew.com) and tell him Bob Baker sent you.
-Bob Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- 49th Grammy Awards a Disappointment
- Do You Know 'The Secret'?
- Indie Music Takes on the Majors
- Triple Your Odds of Getting Music Media Coverage
- On Music, Money and Attention
- The Talent Myth
- 14 Things I've Learned About Indie Music Success
- The Best Music Marketing Thing You Can Do
- Bob on Musicians Cooler Podcast
- Hilarious: Garage Orchestra Story in the Onion
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker