Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
March 15, 2007
5 New Music Web Sites
A site that helps you create and share multimedia content for the iPod for free.
The music fan site that anyone can edit -- the wikipedia of music.
An indie CD and digital download site. Sell you music and keep 70% of your download sales.
A site described as "a feature-rich music promotion web site with social networking."
A promisng service that allows users to create web pages with lots of bells and whistles: blogging tools, e-commerce, event calendar, forums, and a lot more.
-Bob Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- MySpace Music Article in Australia
- YouTube, Dating Tips, and Gym Class Heroes
- Da Vinci Code Meets Rock & Roll Jihad
- Develop a Guerrilla Marketing Calendar
- 5 Things I Learned in Halifax During the ECMAs
- John Legend on Music Marketing
- Why You Should Focus on Singles
- TheBuzzFactor.com's New Look
- 49th Grammy Awards a Disappointment
- Do You Know 'The Secret'?
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker