Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
April 04, 2007
New 'Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook' Edition
Over the last few months I've been going through the old edition and making lots of changes. The book now features four new chapters (most of them on Internet promotion) AND a brand new cover. Check out this page for complete details on the new edition (and the five bonuses that come with it).
Great news: Amazon is currently selling the new edition for just $19.77. If you want to order the book there, go for it. Just forward your Amazon email receipt to MrBuzzFactor (AT) gmail.com -- and I'll send you a link to the bonus reports and audio file.
Please use this Amazon link.
Note: If you want an autographed copy, you'll have to order through my web site at the regular price.
I'm really proud of the brand new edition of this classic book and I know that you'll love it too. Again, read all about the new Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook here.
Thanks for your support!
-Bob Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Best Advice for New Artists
- Catch Me Now on Twitter
- 2 Internet Music Promotion Tips
- Blog Tag: 7 Songs I Like
- Signed, Sealed ... See Ya!
- Black Lab Bum-Rushes the iTunes Charts
- The James Brown/Don Knotts Publicity Factor
- Do You Have a Book Inside You?
- The Secret Music Life of Kat
- How Musician X Sold 500,000 CDs
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker