Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
May 14, 2007
4 More Music Sites You Need to Know About
Artists and record labels upload their videos to this web site, where users view and vote on them. The top-voted videos each month are then aired on MVSpy TV, available in over 11 million homes nationwide as part of the Comcast On-Demand Network.
This site allows you to turn any MP3 file into a custom ringtone and sell them. You can also embed a custom web store on your web site or blog. Customers browse and buy content without leaving your site. Free and paid options.
A mobile music community service that connects you to all the music, podcasts, and pictures stored on your PC, to your friends, and to everyone in the Phling community. All from your mobile phone.
Using Scriggle Mail, you can easily send email campaigns to your fans and use "geo-location" to target fans by area. Choose from a plethora of email templates. Also includes mobile text message marketing and more.
That should keep you busy for now.
-Bob Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Music PR Workshop June 2 in NYC
- Attract Subscribers, Not Visitors
- No More Codependent Link Love!
- 12 Steps to Niche Music Success
- Are You Spreadable?
- Hits Suffer, Niches Bloom
- Two Keys to Music Success
- The Zimmers: Oldest Rock Band in the World
- Viral Music Video Buzz: Use This
- Earning Attention: It's All About Context
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker