Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
July 03, 2007
5 Music Sites You Should Know About
This service will get your digital music sold on iTunes and other leading online stores. You keep all profits after paying some modest annual fees.
CustomFlix CDs and DVDs on Demand
This company will store your digital audio files, video files and artwork, then produce physical CDs and DVDs only when orders come in. They can also set up your titles with Amazon.com.
A free service that lets you record a voice message that you can place on your web site, MySpace, Facebook, etc., using its custom widget. People can also call in and leave voice comments. Kind of like an audio version of blog comments.
A Singapore-based site that lets musicians set up free profiles and sell downloads and physical CDs. Send them one master and they'll also burn your CDs as orders come in.
Saki Mobile Undiscovered Band Contest
Enter your band. Winners get lots of cool stuff. Drive your fans to the Saki Mobile site.
Did you enjoy this blog post? Subscribe now and get all of my newest ideas delivered by email or RSS feed. Learn how here.
Wanna create a music buzz online? Check out my special report 50 Ways to Promote and Sell Your Music on the Internet. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Prince Pisses Off UK Music Retailers
- Subscribe to Indie Music Promotion Blog
- 6 Ways to Fix Online Music Radio
- Internet Radio Day of Silence
- The Hottest Music Trend Right Now
- The Top 4 Music Sellers
- Bob on NPR's 'Morning Edition' today
- Hilary Clinton & Celine Dion on Viral Marketing
- How to Make Money With Your Music
- How to Make a Name for Yourself as an Artist
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker