Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
August 10, 2007
New Podcast: Music Business Team Reality Check
New Podcast Call-In Line
I want your audio questions and comments. Call (214) 615-6505, ext 4844 #. Leave your best music success tip or ask a question related to music promotion or your indie music career.
Listen to the podcast for details, but basically I want to use the best tip line comments on upcoming shows. So pick up the phone and start dialing!
Did you enjoy this blog post? Subscribe now and get all of my newest ideas delivered by email or RSS feed. Learn how here.
Are You Ready for a Complete Crash Course on Music Marketing and Artist Empowerment? Save 20% when you visit this special discount page. Do it now, before you get distracted. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Shocker: Local Indie Music Stores Grow
- The Power of Music Themes
- Webb Wilder on Joining the Van
- 5 Ideas That Will Rock Your Indie Music World
- Sum Yourself Up in One Sentence
- Top 5 Music News Stories
- New Indie Music Success Network
- Mystery Artist Sings No. 1 Hit Song
- Smart Ways to Use Twitter for Music
- Making It: Today's Music Success Model
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker