Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
October 17, 2007
Free Oct 23 Teleclass on Profitable Music Niches
The phone lines will be open at the beginning of the call, and I'll open them at different times throughout for questions. Please introduce yourself and jump into the conversation.
Here are the call-in details for Tuesday, Oct. 23:
Starting time: 9 PM Eastern (8 PM Central, 6 PM Pacific)
Dial-in number: 1-218-339-7800 (a Minnesota number)
Access code: (enter this number when prompted) 37251
There's no cost to access the call. However, please note that your regular long distance charges will apply. The number of participants is limited, so call in near the top of the hour to make sure you get in.
This call is part of my Indie Music Marketing Insiders Club teleclass series. You can join us on the live call, but you have to be a member to access the MP3 download of this and all previous teleclasses. Learn more at www.MusicMarketingInsiders.com.
Did you enjoy this blog post? Subscribe now and get all of my newest ideas delivered by email or RSS feed. Learn how here. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Seth Godin on Radiohead & the Mediocre Middle
- Me in E! Online (or Bob and Britney, Together Agai...
- New 'Music PR Secrets' Podcast
- Create an Experience for Your Fans
- Radiohead & the Set Your Own Price Debate
- Dealing With Anti-Marketers
- My New Berklee 'Music Marketing 101' Course
- Put Your Fans in the Spotlight
- '7 Secrets' Workshop Comes to Chicago Oct 21
- 4 Indie Music Career Success Tips
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker