Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
October 10, 2007
New 'Music PR Secrets' Podcast
Also check out Angela Stevens, the new voice-over talent for the podcast. She gives the show a whole new sound.
Listen to it now at www.bob-baker.com/podcast
What They're Saying About ...
"I've been a member of Bob Baker's Indie Music Marketing Insiders Club since the day it was launched. Bob is always finding new ways and fun tools to help me market my web site -- and never a 'clinker' in the batch." -Dave Jackson, Musicians Cooler (www.musicianscooler.com)
Check out all the benefits of membership at www.MusicMarketingInsiders.com. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Create an Experience for Your Fans
- Radiohead & the Set Your Own Price Debate
- Dealing With Anti-Marketers
- My New Berklee 'Music Marketing 101' Course
- Put Your Fans in the Spotlight
- '7 Secrets' Workshop Comes to Chicago Oct 21
- 4 Indie Music Career Success Tips
- How to Get Media Exposure Online
- Self-Worth & Your New Attitude
- The Indie Music Advantage
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker