Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
December 10, 2007
Automate Your Music Marketing
That's easy to say, but not always easy to do.
What if there was a way to automate at least some of the personal dialogue you have with your fans? Something a lot smarter and cooler than mindless MySpace autobots?
Well, guerrilla marketing expert (and indie musician) Mitch Meyerson and I just put together a free three-part mini course called "Automate Your Music." You can sign up for it now at
Each day we give you a quick audio lesson about this simple way to stay in touch with your fans. It's a technique used by hundreds of Internet marketing superstars, but it's rarely used by musicians at all. Until now.
Sign up for the three-part "Automate Your Music" mini course now at www.AutomateYourMusic.com
Check out Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook, the classic guide to indie music promotion. Now revised and updated, with four new chapters on Internet and Web 2.0 music marketing. Get more details here.
Did you enjoy this blog post? Subscribe now and get all of my newest ideas delivered by email or RSS feed. Learn how here. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Book More Shows: The 10 Best Music Gig-Getting Boo...
- 90+ Essential Music and Audio Web Sites
- This Is Your Brain on Success
- TAXI Road Rally in LA: What You Missed
- How to Sell 15,000 CDs in 18 Months
- Fear & Uncertainty at 25,000 Feet
- Are You a Crap Magnet?
- Wampus Packs a Wallop
- Why Chicago Music Rocks
- Shocking News About the Music Industry
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker