Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
January 14, 2008
Indie Buzz Bootcamp: Ready to Transform Your Musical Life?
I've attended a lot of music conferences over the years. Some great, some good, but most not so good. The educational part of most conferences consists of "panels" of music biz people thrown together haphazardly. They're often a rambling side show to live music showcases; not the main event itself.
And many of these panels are attended by musicians who simply want to get their demo into the hands of some industry bigshot who will save them. (Have you ever witnessed the Hail Mary pass into the overflowing demo box?) They're not there to learn and grow, to absorb and transform their lives, to build a bigger and better music career.
I thought there was a better way. So I decided to present my own event in St. Louis. One focused on strategies and inspiration and action steps you can put to use right away in the real world ... and keep using for years to come.
Indie Buzz Bootcamp is that event. If you're ready to learn and grow and transform your musical life, I hope you'll join us there.
For more details, visit www.IndieBuzzBootcamp.com and register to win a pair of FREE tickets.
Also on this Indie Buzz Bootcamp page, you can get on a special notification list and be one of the first to know when registration opens.
Did you enjoy this blog post? Subscribe now and get all of my newest ideas delivered by email or RSS feed. Learn how here. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- What a Difference 7 Years & 285 Million Can Make
- Use This to Make a Living With Your Music
- 5 Steps to Setting Music Goals You Will Reach
- 2008: Jump-Start Your Music Career
- Beyond MySpace and Facebook: Octopus Marketing
- 5 Music Web Site Design Tips
- Automate Your Music Marketing
- Book More Shows: The 10 Best Music Gig-Getting Boo...
- 90+ Essential Music and Audio Web Sites
- This Is Your Brain on Success
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker