Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
March 27, 2008
Terry Prince Teleclass March 31
If you missed it, you can watch it now at
You will not only get a big dose of Terry's uplifting and empowering philosophy, but you'll also be able to ask Terry questions directly: "Exactly how DID you sell that many CDs working only seven and a half hours a WEEK?"
There are two ways to access the live call and an MP3 audio download of it soon after.
One way is to join my Music Marketing Insiders Club. As a member, you'll get access to the Terry Prince teleclass AND more than a dozen interviews I've conducted over the past 14 months, plus future calls as long as you're a member.
Details at www.MusicMarketingInsiders.com.
Otherwise, non-members can gain access to the call and MP3 download for $14.95. If you want to go this one-time access route, use this link to purchase using PayPal.
However, I guarantee the Insiders Club membership is a far better bargain.
Ready for a Major Publicity Boost? Check out the new Indie Music Publicity Bootcamp. Ariel Hyatt and I have released an in-depth home study course filled with insider secrets on how to reach the music media and get the exposure you deserve. Get more details here.
Did you enjoy this blog post? Subscribe now and get all of my newest ideas delivered by email or RSS feed. Learn how here. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Music Think Tank: New Group Blog
- Trent Reznor, TVT Records & iTunes
- Ashley Alexandra Dupre: Sudden Celebrity
- Folk Alliance: Pictures to Prove It
- 1,000 True Fans to Make a Living
- Fans: The New Source of Music Cash Flow
- What's Your Music News Hook?
- What Do YOU Want in a Music Conference?
- Frank Zappa on Music Industry Change
- Does Business Ruin Art?
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker