Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
April 28, 2008
Tom Jackson Joins Indie Buzz Bootcamp Lineup
Just added: Performance coach Tom Jackson. The Bootcamp just got even better, with the addition of this sixth and final presenter.
Tom Jackson has been the music industry's premier "live music producer" for more than 20 years. His gift is helping artists develop their live show into "unique memorable moments." Tom is renowned for his entertaining and eye-opening workshops that prepare artists of all genres for tours, events, and showcases.
At the Bootcamp, Tom will reveal the key factors in creating a memorable (and profitable) live show. But, more importantly, you'll watch as he works with a real act and coaches them to squeeze the most out of their songs in a live setting. If you've never caught Tom Jackson live, you're in for a treat!
Tom joins Derek Sivers, Ariel Hyatt, Nancy Moran, John Taglieri, and yours truly as the main lineup of presenters.
Check out the latest event details at www.IndieBuzzBootcamp.com.
P.S. Coming soon ... preview audio interviews with some of the Bootcamp speakers. Stay tuned.
Make the most of the world's biggest social networking web site with this great primer on MySpace Music Marketing. Available in paperback or ebook format. Get more details here.
Did you enjoy this blog post? Subscribe now and get all of my newest ideas delivered by email or RSS feed. Learn how here. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Internet Music Marketing: New Podcast
- Passive Music Income & Fan Choices
- MySpace Haters & Corporate Conspiracies
- 'MySpace Music' to Take On iTunes
- Jay-Z Live Nation $150 Million Deal
- Berkleemusic's Spring Term Starts April 7
- Indie Buzz Bootcamp - Tickets On Sale Now
- Terry Prince Teleclass March 31
- Music Think Tank: New Group Blog
- Trent Reznor, TVT Records & iTunes
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker