Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
June 27, 2008
Ariel Hyatt & Bob Baker on Music Marketing & Sales
Ariel Hyatt on how to sell from the stage without selling, and Bob Baker on the PBS pledge drive approach to making money with your music.
For more info on the next Indie Buzz Bootcamp event, visit www.IndieBuzzBootcamp.com.
To learn more about Ariel, her book, and her Cyber PR service, visit www.arielpublicity.com.
Thanks to my pal Lee Mueller of 100th Monkey Productions for the camera work.
Want to create a music buzz online? Check out my special report 70 Ways to Promote and Sell Your Music on the Internet.
Did you enjoy this blog post? Subscribe now and get all of my newest ideas delivered by email or RSS feed. Learn how here. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- What Really Happened at Indie Buzz Bootcamp?
- Guess Who I Met in LA Last Week?
- The Lucrative College Music Market: How to Tap Int...
- Ariel Hyatt Web 2.0 Audio Interview
- Nancy Moran & John Taglieri: Audio Interview
- The New Indie Music Gatekeepers?
- Derek Sivers of CD Baby: Audio Interview
- Go Straight to the Fan!
- Tweeting Tenaciously on Twitter
- Twitter: I Get It Now (and So Should You)
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker