Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
June 25, 2008
What Really Happened at Indie Buzz Bootcamp?
Not so fast. I will be writing about plenty of other things, but not before I share what an incredible and life-changing experience this was for all involved.
But don't take my word for it. Watch the video.
Then check out all the photos and comments from speakers and attendees on the Bootcamp web page.
I set out to create a new kind of music conference -- unlike any music event anyone had ever attended. We accomplished that and then some. The response from the people who were there was beyond my wildest expectations.
We plan to do another one next year. If you want to join the party and become a member of the Indie Buzz Bootcamp family, visit the page and get on the notification email list.
Because the next one will be even better!
Check out Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook, the classic guide to indie music promotion. Now revised and updated, with four new chapters on Internet and Web 2.0 music marketing.
Did you enjoy this blog post? Subscribe now and get all of my newest ideas delivered by email or RSS feed. Learn how here. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Guess Who I Met in LA Last Week?
- The Lucrative College Music Market: How to Tap Int...
- Ariel Hyatt Web 2.0 Audio Interview
- Nancy Moran & John Taglieri: Audio Interview
- The New Indie Music Gatekeepers?
- Derek Sivers of CD Baby: Audio Interview
- Go Straight to the Fan!
- Tweeting Tenaciously on Twitter
- Twitter: I Get It Now (and So Should You)
- How to Create News Hooks and Story Ideas the Music...
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker