Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
July 30, 2008
Does Your Live Show Suck?
Watch this video clip of performance coach Tom Jackson to get some insight into what's wrong with the way most artists approach live shows.
To learn more about Tom Jackson, visit www.tomjacksonproductions.com.
This clip was recorded at Indie Buzz Bootcamp 2008. For more info on the next event, visit www.IndieBuzzBootcamp.com.
P.S. For more inspiration in audio format, subscribe to my Artist Empowerment Radio podcast.
Check out Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook, the classic guide to indie music promotion. Now revised and updated, with four new chapters on Internet and Web 2.0 music marketing. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Book a New Music Gig - Tonight!
- What Is MySpace Up to Now?
- Jonas Brothers: Be Famous to Someone
- Are You Breaking the Law?
- Just Stop It!
- Your Best Recession-Proof Music Tips Wanted
- Tough Love From John Taglieri & Nancy Moran
- Derek Sivers of CD Baby on Perfection
- Ariel Hyatt & Bob Baker on Music Marketing & Sales...
- What Really Happened at Indie Buzz Bootcamp?
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker