Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
August 08, 2008
FREE Ebook: How to Recession-Proof Your Music Career
When I got the idea to create this report, I turned first to the readers of my Buzz Factor ezine. With 10,000 subscribers strong, I knew I could count on them for some great ideas on cutting costs and earning more money.
Did they ever deliver!
There are some awesome ideas in the ebook on ways to tour smarter, save money on dozens of expenses, and even earn more income while everyone else seems to be struggling.
Please go to this page to claim your copy now.
Ready to turbo-charge your music marketing campaign? Check out all the new Crash Course packages on Music Marketing, Music Publicity, and Internet Promotion at TheBuzzFactor.com. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- YouTube Mega Hits: Avril Lavigne, Rihanna, Alicia ...
- Does Your Live Show Suck?
- Book a New Music Gig - Tonight!
- What Is MySpace Up to Now?
- Jonas Brothers: Be Famous to Someone
- Are You Breaking the Law?
- Just Stop It!
- Your Best Recession-Proof Music Tips Wanted
- Tough Love From John Taglieri & Nancy Moran
- Derek Sivers of CD Baby on Perfection
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker