Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
September 26, 2008
You Can Prosper With Your Music - Even in This Economy
I'm sure you've been following news stories about the monumental failures with U.S. financial institutions and the government bailouts.
No matter where you live in the world, you may be worried and wondering how the unstable economy will affect your life and music career.
How will you earn a living now that consumers are getting even more protective of their limited funds? How can you support yourself with all the financial uncertainty in the world?
Well, I help answer those questions on this page.
All I can say is that, for me personally, I have generally done better with my business when the economy was supposedly in a recession. I've never let outside circumstances influence what happens with my own mission and pursuits. I encourage you to do the same.
Again, you can read more about it here.
P.S. Did you enjoy this blog post? Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my Buzz Factor ezine -- the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the Internet. Since 1995. Go grab your free subscription now.
Ready to turbo-charge your music marketing campaign? Check out all the new Crash Course packages on Music Marketing, Music Publicity, and Internet Promotion at TheBuzzFactor.com. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Guerrilla Marketing on the Front Lines
- Using Google as a Marketing Tool
- Best Way to Promote Music on a Budget
- How to Learn More About the Music Biz
- The Art of Simple Music Web Design
- My Best Music Success Advice
- The Power of Habits (Don't Make This Mistake)
- FREE Ebook: How to Recession-Proof Your Music Care...
- YouTube Mega Hits: Avril Lavigne, Rihanna, Alicia ...
- Does Your Live Show Suck?
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker