Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
November 12, 2008
Music Promotion Link Love Train
What I haven't been doing is giving props to the good people who are writing about me online. So starting now, I plan to post a monthly rundown of the sites that send some link love my way.
Here's the Bob Baker Link Love Train for October 2008:
Aspiring Webmasters Want To Know, What Makes A Website Grow?
New Guns N' Roses - There Was A Time
If A Guitar Player Plays in a Forest …
Different Ideas to Promote Independent Artists
Bob Baker mention
Headers That I Like
How to Make a Living as a Full-Time Indie Musician
The First Critical Step to Successful Change
Perfect Porridge Indy Band Marketing Tips: Web Domains
The Kama Sutra of Music Marketing
Five Reasons to Self-Publish Your Own Book
Supercharge Your Art Sales: Let Them See It, Touch It, Hear It, Taste It, Smell It
Thanks to everyone who mentioned me. I truly appreciate you!
Get your FREE copy of my Music Marketing Secrets special report. It shows you how to get more exposure, attract more fans, and sell more music! Go here to grab your copy now ... Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- THIS Could Happen If You Don't Vote TODAY
- Holiday Music Marketing Ideas
- Send Me Your Top Music Marketing Question
- Music Press Kit Essentials: The Positive Quotes Pa...
- Will I See You Oct 27 in St. Louis?
- The Do-It-Yourself Music Interview
- Sell a Lot More Music & Merch for $7
- Hollywood Launch a New Music Release
- How to Thrive With Music in a Down Economy
- What Are Your Top 3 Things?
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker