Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
December 08, 2008
Look Who's Talking About Me Now
How to be a Smokin’ Hot Piece of Brain Candy
7 Reasons to Go Indie!
Advertising Tips for Using MySpace, Part 3
Voting, viral marketing and Music 2.0?
The Bob Baker Experiment
What's Wrong with 'American Idol'?
Firmly resolving ...
The Slow Build Approach to Book Marketing
How to Finish and Publish a Book
Why Book Promotion Is Like Dating
Bob Baker: conseils
I appreciate the link love!
Check out Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook, the classic guide to indie music promotion. Now revised and updated, with four new chapters on Internet and Web 2.0 music marketing. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- New Year's Resolutions: Your 2009 Music Prosperity...
- The Road Hammers Nail Their Web Site Design
- Recalibrate Your Music Career
- Is Your Music Web Site Doing More Harm Than Good?
- 7 Must-See Links for Indie Artists & Music Promote...
- Music Promotion Link Love Train
- THIS Could Happen If You Don't Vote TODAY
- Holiday Music Marketing Ideas
- Send Me Your Top Music Marketing Question
- Music Press Kit Essentials: The Positive Quotes Pa...
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker