Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
December 05, 2008
New Year's Resolutions: Your 2009 Music Prosperity Plan
I'm hitting the road right after Christmas and bringing a powerful new hands-on workshop to the following three cities:
San Francisco, CA - Saturday, December 27
Los Angeles, CA - Saturday, January 3
St. Louis, MO - Saturday, January 10
I'm calling it "Your New Year's Prosperity Plan: How to Beat the Recession, Reach Your Creative Goals, and Thrive in 2009!"
Please help me spread the word by sending your creative friends in the area to the 2009 Prosperity Plan workshop page.
Hope to see you in one of these three cities in a few weeks!
Get your FREE copy of my Music Marketing Secrets special report. It shows you how to get more exposure, attract more fans, and sell more music! Go here to grab your copy now ... Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- The Road Hammers Nail Their Web Site Design
- Recalibrate Your Music Career
- Is Your Music Web Site Doing More Harm Than Good?
- 7 Must-See Links for Indie Artists & Music Promote...
- Music Promotion Link Love Train
- THIS Could Happen If You Don't Vote TODAY
- Holiday Music Marketing Ideas
- Send Me Your Top Music Marketing Question
- Music Press Kit Essentials: The Positive Quotes Pa...
- Will I See You Oct 27 in St. Louis?
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker