Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
February 19, 2009
Music Web Site Design Tips & Re-Branding Yourself
If so, check out the tips I share in the audio clip below. It features a three-minute segment from my new Killer Music Web Sites report. It just may help you attract more fans and make more of an impact with your music.
Have you ever thought about switching genres or releasing new music that is completely different from what you've been known for? And what do you do about all of your previous musical history that can easily be "Googled" online?
That was the dilemma that Nancy faced when she called in during my most recent Ask Bob Teleclass. You'll hear my answer in the audio clip too.
There are two ways to listen. If you want to stream it and listen now, just click the arrow on the player below:
Or you can download the MP3 file directly:
(To download the file, place your cursor over the link and right-click your mouse. Then select "save target as" or "save link as" to save it to your hard drive. Mac users: Control-click and select "Download link to disk.")
Make sure you know when I present the next Ask Bob Teleclass (and submit a question of your own) by going here.
To your success!
P.S. Would you like me to critique your music web site? Or maybe you'd like my feedback on a pressing music marketing issue or project? If so, check out my music consulting and coaching page for details. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- The Facebook Terms of Service Uproar
- Elizabeth Gilbert on Creative Genius
- Indie Artists Get Grammy Award Nominations & Wins
- TheBuzzFactor Story Revealed!
- My Best Music Career Advice
- What Do You Want From Me?
- Join Me for a Live Teleclass Tonight
- How to Set and Reach Your Music Goals
- Video: Bob Baker on Internet Marketing & the Futur...
- Music Promotion Link Love Train
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker