Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
March 03, 2009
Free Music Promotion Resource Launches March 4 at Noon Eastern
So here's a tease: I will launch this new web page on Wednesday, March 4, at 12 Noon Eastern Time (which is 11 AM Central and 9 AM Pacific).
Follow me on Twitter at Twitter.com/MrBuzzFactor and be the first to get the link to this new online music marketing resource. Did I mention it will be completely free?
Talk with you tomorrow!
UPDATE: The page was just launched at this link: Twitter Music Promotion and Marketing Guide. Enjoy!
Have you seen the new, improved Music Marketing Insiders Club? Get exclusive, members-only resources delivered every week. And, depending on your membership level, you can get access to the incredible "Indie Music Success Vault," 4 free bonuses, and a 30-minute coaching session with me. It's probably a LOT more affordable than you think! Visit www.MusicMarketingInsiders.com for the entire scoop. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Social Networking & the TGIF Word Play Challenge
- How Is the Economy Affecting Your Music Career?
- Music Web Site Design Tips & Re-Branding Yourself
- The Facebook Terms of Service Uproar
- Elizabeth Gilbert on Creative Genius
- Indie Artists Get Grammy Award Nominations & Wins
- TheBuzzFactor Story Revealed!
- My Best Music Career Advice
- What Do You Want From Me?
- Join Me for a Live Teleclass Tonight
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker