Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
May 01, 2009
New Video: Define Your Musical Identity
I just uploaded a new one on how to "Define Your Musical Identity." It was recorded in January at Eurosonic Noorderslag in the Netherlands (Holland).
It's only 2 and a half minutes. Watch it now below or on this Define Your Musical Identity page on YouTube.
I'll post more clips soon. In the meantime, my "3 Step Formula for Creative Success" is on the verge of hitting 20,000 views.
And "How to Sell 15,000 CDs in 18 Months" with Terry Prince just passed 13,000 views.
You can see all 29 videos on my YouTube channel page.
How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market. Why settle for low-paying club gigs, when you could be making $5,000 ... $10,000 ... even $50,000 or more playing the college music circuit? College submission deadlines will be ending soon. Don't be left out of this year's college booking submission season! Learn more ... Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Gatekeepers & Music Promotion Overload: The Good N...
- The Key to Creative Success & Fulfillment
- Radio & Podcast Interview Tips for Musicians
- Want to See Your Name in My Next Book?
- Criticism & Bad Reviews: How to Deal With Rejectio...
- New Survey Reveals Most Working Musicians Not Adve...
- 9 Fan-Funding & Donation Sites to Raise Money for ...
- Now Live: Twitter Music Promotion & Marketing Guid...
- Free Music Promotion Resource Launches March 4 at ...
- Social Networking & the TGIF Word Play Challenge
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker