Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
May 22, 2009
Prices Slashed On 3 Awesome Music Resources
"7 Secrets to Making Money With Your Music"
This is an incredible package I put together with entertainment attorney Nick Nanton that I guarantee will boost your bottom line.
If you want to kick-start your revenue-producing chops and start generating the music income you deserve -- no matter what the economy is doing -- please check out this powerful resource (and the new low price) now.
"Indie Music Publicity Bootcamp"
This one is a 5-hour audio recording of an in-depth workshop I did in New York with Cyber PR specialist Ariel Hyatt. If you're ready to rock your media exposure to new levels, this resource is for you!
Learn more about the Indie Music Publicity Bootcamp.
"How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market"
Have you heard of the National Association for Campus Activities (NACA) or the Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities (APCA)?
These organizations have regional and national conferences where musical acts of all kinds showcase in front of hundreds -- sometimes thousands -- of college campus entertainment buyers.
If you do well at a NACA or APCA showcase, you can book dozens of college shows worth tens of thousands of dollars in one fell swoop.
Find out more about this opportunity here.
-Bob Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- The Groundhog Day Music Success Method
- How to Promote Children's Music
- Niche Music Markets: 7 Great Examples
- New Video: Define Your Musical Identity
- Gatekeepers & Music Promotion Overload: The Good N...
- The Key to Creative Success & Fulfillment
- Radio & Podcast Interview Tips for Musicians
- Want to See Your Name in My Next Book?
- Criticism & Bad Reviews: How to Deal With Rejectio...
- New Survey Reveals Most Working Musicians Not Adve...
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker