Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
September 16, 2009
Get an Earful of Ideas & Inspiration
For a few years now I've been producing my free Artist Empowerment Radio Podcast. And lately I've been creating shorter episodes and posting them more regularly. I encourage you to listen, download or -- best yet -- subscribe to the podcast feed.
In fact, if you have iTunes open on your computer right now, click this link. It will take you right to the Artist Empowerment Radio page, where you can hit the Subscribe button and get every future episode automatically downloaded.
Here are the most recent podcast episodes and topics:
1000 True Fans to Make a Living?
Music Publicity: What's Your News Hook?
The Millionaire Mind for Artists
Electrify Your Soul With Dan Kimpel
Florence LaRue of the 5th Dimension
Multiple Streams of Music Income
-Bob Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- 5 Ways Google Can Help Promote Your Music
- The Best Online Music Marketing Plan Ever
- Reader Q&A: Does an Artist Really Need to Be on EV...
- The Beatles: A Historic Day
- The Smoothie King Guide to Music Marketing
- Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook Sampler
- Fringe Fans Fallout and Followup
- 14 Incredibly Helpful Music Links for Indie Artist...
- Michael Jackson: 3 Thoughts About the King of Pop
- The True Meaning of Independence
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker