Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
December 12, 2009
10 Music Links Worth Tweeting About
For your tweeting convenience, here are ten quick blurbs and links to recent blog posts and podcasts of mine (that easily fit into the 140-character maximum). Just copy and paste as many as you want, whenever you want, into your Twitter account.
Of course, you can also post them on Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, FriendFeed, and more too :-)
7 Ways to Destroy Your Music Career http://bit.ly/80PZX via @MrBuzzFactor
Great Podcast: "How to Create a Buying Frenzy" http://bit.ly/uqny3 RT @MrBuzzFactor
12 Keys to Building a Thriving Music Career http://bit.ly/4ys2PZ via @MrBuzzFactor
Made-To-Stick Music Marketing http://bit.ly/3TcL9L via @MrBuzzFactor
7 Simple But Effective Steps to Reaching Your Music Career Goals http://bit.ly/46qkDK RT @MrBuzzFactor
Podcast: "How to Get Motivated When You're in a Slump" http://bit.ly/8ZuQEl via @MrBuzzFactor
Great Question for Musicians: What Are You Pretending to NOT Know? http://bit.ly/68D4Hm via @MrBuzzFactor
FREE Sample of "55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet" at http://bit.ly/2jLpAy RT @MrBuzzFactor
Is Your Music 'Findable' Online? http://bit.ly/9RbUW via @MrBuzzFactor
5 Music Career Success Questions You Need to Answer http://bit.ly/3b4BDM via @MrBuzzFactor
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Songwriters, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
Learn More or Order Now Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- What Are You Pretending to NOT Know?
- 12 Keys to Building a Thriving Music Career
- 7 Simple But Effective Steps to Reaching Your Musi...
- What Keeps You From Reaching Your Goals?
- 7 Ways to Destroy Your Music Career
- John Mayer, Augmented Reality, Music & You
- The Mike Doughty Guide to Interactive Live Shows
- Made-To-Stick Music Marketing
- 12 Most Popular Musicians on Twitter & What You Ca...
- Is Your Music 'Findable' Online?
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker