Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
February 16, 2010
9 Places to Find Affordable Graphic Design
No sweat. These days there are dozens of web sites where designers and other creative freelancers can be found.
Set your price & deadline. Choose from actual custom design work submitted by freelancers.
Works a lot like Crowdspring above.
Ditto for this one too.
A site where hundreds of designers submit t-shirt art.
A place where visual artists showcase and sell their work. A good place to discover a fresh indie designer for your project.
These next two sites are focused more on logo design:
Of course, you can also find good, affordable designers at the bigger freelance marketplace sites, such as:
Happy design hunting!
Welcome to a New Kind of Multimedia Learning Experience for 2010
The Virtual Music Coach Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Can You Handle What They'll Say About You?
- What Should I Ask Music Biz Innovator Terry McBrid...
- Posterous: How to Post Super Easy Multimedia Updat...
- 'Pants on the Ground' & the American Idol Meme
- Avatar 3D and Your Multimedia Future
- Are You Ready for the Next Little Thing?
- 3 Keys to Easy Goal Setting
- New Holiday Music Videos From Me to You
- 10 Music Links Worth Tweeting About
- What Are You Pretending to NOT Know?
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker