Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
March 31, 2010
Time Sensitive: I've Got 7 Copies of This - First Come, First Served
I just posted a video that explains what it is and how to get it on this page.
This resource was previously available only to a limited number of people who attended my workshops last year. I've never offered it from my web site -- until now.
Again, there are only 7 copies available on a first-come, first-served basis. So please watch this quick video now.
I hope you're one of the lucky seven!
-Bob Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Location-Based Music Marketing w/ Foursquare & Mor...
- Chat Roulette Piano Improv Viral Video
- The Time Factor: Are You Giving Yourself Enough?
- The Kama Sutra of Music Marketing
- 9 Places to Find Affordable Graphic Design
- Can You Handle What They'll Say About You?
- What Should I Ask Music Biz Innovator Terry McBrid...
- Posterous: How to Post Super Easy Multimedia Updat...
- 'Pants on the Ground' & the American Idol Meme
- Avatar 3D and Your Multimedia Future
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker