Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
June 03, 2010
My Free Gift to YOU - And a Special Offer
Watch this video to learn more, or read below for more info:
This year marks 20 years since I started writing and speaking about music promotion and self-empowerment for artists.
And at the end of this month (June 29) I'll turn 50. (Where does the time go?) It's been a great ride -- and it's far from over.
I'm so grateful that I've been able to pursue this path, and that cool people like YOU have supported me on this journey.
To show my thanks, I want to give you a 15-minute audio training session on "How to Promote Your Music & Build a Buzz Online."
You can access it now on this page.
While you're there, I want to also make you aware of another cool thing I'm doing -- making 14 music resources available for five days only.
These are exclusive reports, interviews, videos, and audio training sessions that were previously available only to members of my Insiders Club.
I'm taking some of the best resources and offering them to my readers -- but only until the end of the day this Sunday, June 6.
After that, they'll go back in "The Vault."
So please take a minute to go here and claim your gift -- and check out the five-day-only music marketing collection.
Bob Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Meet Me in LA This Sunday, May 23, 4-6 PM
- A Simple Way to Help Nashville Music Flood Victims...
- Surprising News About Attracting New Fans
- 5 Tweets Every Musician Should Avoid
- Don't Cater to Average: Your Fans Will Support You...
- Guerrilla Music Marketing Mastermind Group - Wanna...
- 5 Great Twitter Music Contest Ideas
- Time Sensitive: I've Got 7 Copies of This - First ...
- Location-Based Music Marketing w/ Foursquare & Mor...
- Chat Roulette Piano Improv Viral Video
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker