Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
September 28, 2010
Guerrilla Music Marketing Comes to Memphis & Nashville Oct 9 & 10
Well, that idea is finally happening in one big weekend in October as I present two workshops on Guerrilla Music Marketing.
If you're in the area, I hope you can make it. If not, I would appreciate if you could spread the word to music people you know who live nearby.
Here's the scoop on how to register and attend:
Saturday, October 9
Guerrilla Music Marketing
Memphis Music Foundation
431 S Main St. #201
Memphis, TN 38103
1 to 4 PM
Map and directions
Bob presents a Guerrilla Music Marketing Workshop at the Music Resource Center. Free admission compliments of the Memphis Music Foundation. But you need to register here.
Sunday, October 10
Guerrilla Music Marketing Worshop
7 to 9 PM
Bob presents a Guerrilla Music Marketing Workshop in Nashville. Go to this page to register. Get $10 off admission when you enter this code into the coupon field: INDIE1
There you have it. Let your friends know. Hope to meet you in person at one of these events.
-Bob Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- The Black Keys Guide to Shattering Excuses
- Is Apple's Ping Network Shutting Out Indie Bands?
- 3 Ways to Become a Music Marketing Ninja
- The Friday the 13th Guide to Live Music Shows
- Band Rehearsal Lessons From Prince
- Frank Kern: "Let's Cut the Crap Here!"
- Do You Use a Marketing Match or a Flamethrower?
- The Million-Dollar Idea Challenge
- New Facebook Music Promotion & Marketing Resource ...
- Great Music Sales Lesson from the Raveonettes
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker