Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
October 25, 2010
Get Your Name in My Next Book: "Guerrilla Music Marketing Online"
She is talking about what I started doing last week, when I opened the door to a way my readers and supporters can get their name in my next book -- and start reading it now!
What's all this then?
And I'm offering a way for you to get your name in it ... and also be part of a select Advanced Group to start reading it now and give me feedback that will make the final version (due January 2011) even better.
This newest title is called "Guerrilla Music Marketing Online" -- and I think it
will be my best resource to date.
I won't bore you with the details here. So go to the official Guerrilla Music Marketing Online page to learn more.
P.S. Did you enjoy this blog post? Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my Buzz Factor music ezine -- the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Go grab your free subscription now. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Door-to-Door Musician: An Inspiring Story!
- Apple's New Artist & Band Guide to Ping
- How to Create an Indie Artist Profile on Apple's P...
- Guerrilla Music Marketing Comes to Memphis & Nashv...
- The Black Keys Guide to Shattering Excuses
- Is Apple's Ping Network Shutting Out Indie Bands?
- 3 Ways to Become a Music Marketing Ninja
- The Friday the 13th Guide to Live Music Shows
- Band Rehearsal Lessons From Prince
- Frank Kern: "Let's Cut the Crap Here!"
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker