Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
November 26, 2010
How to Be a Holiday Hero This Year!
And because of that, I bet you have lots of friends and loved ones who are also creative types -- songwriters, singers, musicians, as well as visual artists, writers, and performers of all stripes.
Wouldn't it be cool if you gave them something they can actually use this holiday season?
Of course, you could just give them a toaster or a gift card. But, come on ... how special is that?
Here's a suggestion that will turn you into a Holiday Hero this year:
Look over the selection of paperback titles on this book page.
Purchase any assortment of titles between now and Friday, December 10 ... and I'll give you 20% off any order of $30 USD or more.
Just enter the promo code DEC10 on the shopping cart page when you check out.
Then list the name of the person you want the book(s) autographed to in the "Comments / Special Delivery Instructions" section of the final check-out page, and you're done. (See my note below in the P.S. for shipping times.)
Remember, these books are not just for musicians. "Unleash the Artist Within" is for creative people of all types -- painters, photographers, actors, filmmakers, you name it.
And "55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet" is perfect for writers, authors, bloggers, speakers, consultants, and anyone wanting to establish themselves as an expert online.
Do you know anyone who could benefit from this type of guidance and inspiration?
Of course, for the musicians in your life, there's always the classic "Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook" and "Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition" titles.
Ready to be a Holiday Hero this year?
Start browsing the available titles and get ready to save 20% and make someone very happy this holiday season!
P.S. I will ship books Priority within the U.S., so there should be no problem getting the autographed books to you in time for Christmas (if you order by Dec 10).
Books shipped to Canada and all other countries are sent Priority International (and often take 10 to 14 days or longer to arrive). I can't guarantee delivery times. So it's best to order sooner rather than later.
P.P.S. The image above is by greengymdog. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Connection Addiction: Lessons from 28 hours 'Off t...
- Twitter for Music Promotion: 5 Music Pros Sound Of...
- Engage Music Fans with These Simple Online Tools
- What's Your "Internet Influence Index"? (3i)
- FREE Music Marketing Tip Sheet - And Your Opinion...
- Get Your Name in My Next Book: "Guerrilla Music M...
- Door-to-Door Musician: An Inspiring Story!
- Apple's New Artist & Band Guide to Ping
- How to Create an Indie Artist Profile on Apple's P...
- Guerrilla Music Marketing Comes to Memphis & Nashv...
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker