Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
December 14, 2010
2011 Music Marketing Trends You Need to Know About
Download or print this 10-page 2011 Marketing Trends PDF file and follow along as you watch and listen to these free videos.
You can also download the video files and transfer them to your computer, smart phone or tablet and watch them offline. Just use these direct links for Part 1 and Part 2 (these MOV files are 13 to 16 megs each).
What do you think of my 2011 technology and marketing trends list? Do you have other examples of these trends in action? Or ideas on other creative ways to use them for marketing? What did I miss? Please leave a comment below ...
Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Q&A: Do Artists Today Really Need Their Own Websit...
- Q&A: 3 Examples of Guerrilla Music Marketing in Ac...
- Music Marketing Q&A with Bob Baker
- Q&A: Best Ways to Promote a New Album
- Q&A: What Is Guerrilla Music Marketing?
- Artist Development & the New Indie Music Reality
- Free Report: 10 Success Strategies for DIY Musicia...
- How to Be a Holiday Hero This Year!
- Connection Addiction: Lessons from 28 hours 'Off t...
- Twitter for Music Promotion: 5 Music Pros Sound Of...
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker