Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
December 07, 2010
Music Marketing Q&A with Bob Baker
This page serves as a directory of links to all of the individual audio Q&A posts. Return to this page as I add more audio answers in the coming weeks and months.
Audio Q&As currently available:
What Is Guerrilla Marketing?
What's the Best Way to Promote a New Album?
Do Artists Today Really Need Their Own Website?
Can You Give Me 3 Examples of Guerrilla Music Marketing in Action?
What Should an Artist's Goals Be for Their Own Website?
This audio Q&A series was inspired by Jon Ostrow and a list of questions he sent me. My shorter text answers are featured on his MicControl.com website here.
The image above is by Roy Blumenthal.
Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Q&A: Best Ways to Promote a New Album
- Q&A: What Is Guerrilla Music Marketing?
- Artist Development & the New Indie Music Reality
- Free Report: 10 Success Strategies for DIY Musicia...
- How to Be a Holiday Hero This Year!
- Connection Addiction: Lessons from 28 hours 'Off t...
- Twitter for Music Promotion: 5 Music Pros Sound Of...
- Engage Music Fans with These Simple Online Tools
- What's Your "Internet Influence Index"? (3i)
- FREE Music Marketing Tip Sheet - And Your Opinion...
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker