Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
April 08, 2011
6 Things to Help Your Music Marketing This Week
1) Get a Ton of Music Marketing Advice for Next to Nothing - now through Monday, April 11, at 5 PM EST only. Click here to get access to a live Music Marketing Mastermind call, my exclusive interview with "Tour:Smart" author Martin Atkins, and four issues of Guerrilla Music Marketing Confidential. But hurry, there's only a few days left. Check it out ...
2) NEW at Music Promotion Blog: "Shift Happens." It's my alternative view of radical change in the music biz. If you ever feel frustrated by the confusion of the digital music era, this is a must-read.
3) Marketing Lessons From Gene Simmons & KISS. My interview with Michael Brandvold is featured on the latest episode of Artist Empowerment Radio. Listen to it here ...
4) Funny Songs: How to Use Humor to Connect with Fans. Laughter can be a powerful fan magnet. Learn more about it ... and watch a new funny original song of my own that I just posted.
5) Guerrilla Music Marketing Online - the paperbacks have arrived! I just got the first several cases of my latest book from the printer. Quite pumped about that.
Have you seen the new video I posted on the page? It's the first time I ever captured a moment like this on video! Take a look ...
6) NEW Music Career Interview. I'm one of the people featured in Chris Rockett's great new series. In my interview, I reveal the most effective way to increase your fan base, suggest one way to become successful sooner, and point out something you should NOT be focusing on. Read it now here ...
BONUS: Another Interview! Justin Lukasavige interviewed me for nearly an hour on his Coach Radio podcast last month. I shared how I built my business and my philosophy on following your passion and making a living while making a difference. Listen to it here ...
And what have YOU been up to lately?
P.S. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine -- the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Go grab your free subscription now here. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Funny Songs: How to Use Humor to Connect w/ Fans
- Shift Happens: A Story of Frustration & Opportunit...
- The Surprising Truth About Making a Living with Mu...
- Your Story: A Powerful Way to Connect with Music F...
- Where Passion Meets Profit - How to Make Money w/ ...
- One Way to Energize Your Music Career in 2011
- Ted Williams: The Feel-Good Story of the Year!
- 2011 Music Marketing Trends You Need to Know About...
- Q&A: Do Artists Today Really Need Their Own Websit...
- Q&A: 3 Examples of Guerrilla Music Marketing in Ac...
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker