Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
April 09, 2011
April 17 Meetup in Los Angeles - I'd Love to Meet You
Here are the details if you're in the LA area:
Sunday, April 17
4:00 to 6:00 PM
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Please RSVP on this Facebook event page.
Makai is at the corner of Ocean and Broadway -- just one block from the Santa Monica Pier. You'll find no-cost three-hour parking at the Promenade garage off of Broadway and 2nd St.
No workshop, no teaching. Just a casual get-together with cool, creative friends in the area. It's Happy Hour at Makai from 4 to 6 that day.
I'd love to meet you and hang out if you're in the area!
P.S. Want a subscription to my Guerrilla Music Marketing Confidential newsletter and access to a monthly Music Marketing Mastermind call? Click here for details. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- 6 Things to Help Your Music Marketing This Week
- Funny Songs: How to Use Humor to Connect w/ Fans
- Shift Happens: A Story of Frustration & Opportunit...
- The Surprising Truth About Making a Living with Mu...
- Your Story: A Powerful Way to Connect with Music F...
- Where Passion Meets Profit - How to Make Money w/ ...
- One Way to Energize Your Music Career in 2011
- Ted Williams: The Feel-Good Story of the Year!
- 2011 Music Marketing Trends You Need to Know About...
- Q&A: Do Artists Today Really Need Their Own Websit...
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker