Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
December 31, 2011
The Best of Music Promotion Blog 2011
Even though there are a lot of fine posts here, I see that my blogging was a lot less frequent in 2011 -- something I plan to remedy in 2012 as I simplify my life and business and get back to basics. And I do feel more frequent posting would benefit you and me.
So enjoy this look back at 2011. Happy New Year!
Where Passion Meets Profit - How to Make Money w/ Your Music
Your Story: A Powerful Way to Connect with Music Fans
The Surprising Truth About Making a Living with Music in 2011 & Beyond
The Essential Music Website Marketing Ingredients
Artist Career Breakthrough: Your Current Reality Is Old News!
Funny Songs: How to Use Humor to Connect w/ Fans
Shift Happens: A Story of Frustration & Opportunity
5 Facebook Music Fan Page Mistakes
7 Ways to Destroy Your Music Career - The Video
The Jonathan Coulton, Amanda Hocking Success Formula
Facebook + Bandcamp = I Had No Idea You Could Do This!
Google+ for Music Marketing
Google+ Hangouts for Music Promotion
How to Sell & License Cover Songs, YouTube, Pomplamoose & More
Don't Let the Bastards in the Door! The Cure for Economic Doom & Gloom
How to Talk to Your Fans Using POV
Two Questions That Can Help You Sell More Music & Merchandise
Did any of these posts in particular inspire you? I welcome your comments.
Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- 2012 Music Marketing Trends & Predictions - Part 1...
- Two Questions That Can Help You Sell More Music & ...
- DIY Music Career Advice from MC Lars
- How to Talk to Your Fans Using POV
- Steve Jobs: Let His Life Inspire YOUR Legacy
- New DIY Music Workshop Hits 5 Cities This Fall - C...
- How to Sell & License Cover Songs, YouTube, Pompla...
- Don't Let the Bastards in the Door! The Cure for E...
- Google+ Hangouts for Music Promotion
- Google+ for Music Marketing
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker