Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
October 01, 2012
Kick Procrastination in the Butt with This Free Video Series
There's no cost whatsoever for these videos. You can watch the first one on the How to Get Important Stuff Done web page here.
I feel very blessed to live a life filled with creativity, and even more blessed to make a living doing things that I've been genuinely interested in for decades.
My mission in life is to help more people act on their artistic desires and get cool stuff out into the world.
If you don't take consistent action on your desires, your music or book or art never sees the light of day.
You deny yourself the personal satisfaction of turning your ideas into something that's tangible.
You deny the world the benefit of the gifts you are uniquely qualified to create and share.
That's why I created this no-cost video series -- to help you kick Procrastination in the butt once and for all and Get Important Stuff Done!
Click here to watch the first video.
While you're on that page, be sure to sign up for the "Get Important Stuff Done" email list. That way you'll be the first to know when each new video in the series is posted.
Here's hoping you get important stuff done today!
The image above is Do It by Hang in There. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Octopus Marketing Formula Explained
- Make Money as a DIY Musician - My New Online Cours...
- How to Get Comfortable with Music Marketing
- How to Get Your Emails Opened and Read
- Pack Your Live Shows & Rock Your Local Music Scene...
- Brilliant Marketing Idea: Present a Brag About You...
- How Danika Holmes Got On the Main Stage of the Hea...
- Top 3 Goal-Setting Tips for Musicians
- Music & Money: How to Get Paid What You're Worth
- New Productivity Tool - Your Got-Done List!
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker