Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
November 08, 2012
Music for Kids: How to Promote & Sell It
They feature an awesome, two-part interview with Mr. Billy, a dynamic independent artist who has been successful in the children's music genre for 10 years.
Even if you have no interest in music for kids, you will get a lot out of these power-packed episodes. In these two audio interviews Mr. Billy talks about his DIY artist approach and how he books more than 200 shows a year at libraries and schools.
He also shares some incredibly creative ways he presents his live rock and roll shows to engage the audience (not only the children, but the parents too) and how he inspires them to incorporate their smartphones and texting into the show.
This is an energizing interview you don't want to miss!
Listen to part 1 of the How to Promote and Sell Music for Kids interview now.
P.S. While you're at it, subscribe to the Artist Empowerment Radio podcast here on iTunes. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- 10 Ways to Rock Your Facebook Music Fan Page
- Holiday Music Marketing Tips & Success Stories
- 5 Simple Ways to Get More LIKES on Your Facebook F...
- My Best Music Career Advice EVER!
- Kick Procrastination in the Butt with This Free Vi...
- Octopus Marketing Formula Explained
- Make Money as a DIY Musician - My New Online Cours...
- How to Get Comfortable with Music Marketing
- How to Get Your Emails Opened and Read
- Pack Your Live Shows & Rock Your Local Music Scene...
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker