Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
March 26, 2013
Music Marketing 101 + Lessons from Amy of Karmin
Use this worksheet to follow along and fill in the blanks as you watch and listen to the video:
In this clip I name the biggest music marketing mistake that artists make, as well as the most effective things that savvy DIY artists (like Karmin) do. I also reveal six ways to identify your ideal fans and more.
What do you think of this free video and worksheet combo?
-Bob Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- Music Marketing on Facebook & Twitter, What & When...
- How to Make Your Music Video Go Viral
- Music Marketing Case Study: Getting Exposure by Go...
- 100 True Fans? Is Small Really the New Big?
- Create Quick, Easy Music Videos for Free
- Best Music Marketing Blog Posts of 2012
- Choose Your Price on This "Music Marketing Power P...
- A Secret I've Been Keeping for 40 Years
- Music Biz Disappointments: When Bad News Turns Goo...
- Music for Kids: How to Promote & Sell It
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker