Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Music marketing ideas for DIY artists, managers, promoters and music biz pros
March 12, 2013
Music Marketing on Facebook & Twitter, What & When to Post
In this three-and-a-half minute video I cover:
- Advice on how often you should post to Facebook and Twitter
- What to post when you think "I don't have anything to say" (which is a big mistake)
- How to establish yourself as a valuable authority and resource on your genre
What do you think? How often to you post to social media? And what kinds of content do you share with your fans?
P.S. Thanks to Jonathan Sexton and www.ArtistGrowth.com for recording this interview! Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine — the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, speaker, teacher, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- How to Make Your Music Video Go Viral
- Music Marketing Case Study: Getting Exposure by Go...
- 100 True Fans? Is Small Really the New Big?
- Create Quick, Easy Music Videos for Free
- Best Music Marketing Blog Posts of 2012
- Choose Your Price on This "Music Marketing Power P...
- A Secret I've Been Keeping for 40 Years
- Music Biz Disappointments: When Bad News Turns Goo...
- Music for Kids: How to Promote & Sell It
- 10 Ways to Rock Your Facebook Music Fan Page
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker